PowerColor POWER JACK
- Product Name: PowerColor POWER JACK
- Function: The professional graphics Interface card supporter
- Height: 61.25~150mm (Max.)
- Material:PC , NR , NBR
- Loading:1.5kgs (Max.)
How to use :
- Remove the Extension Cap and attach to bottom of Support Base to increase height of the Card Supporter
- Loosen the fixed screws on both side of the Card Supporter and pull up the Support Body until it cannot be pulled any more, then tighten the fixed screws
- Rotate the Adjusting Nut to modify the height of the Extension Rod. Rotate the Nut to the left to raise and right to lower
- Convenient mounting rail design for graphic card
- Place the Card Supporter underneath your add-on card after installation in its PCIe slot. Adjust the height as necessary by rotating the Adjusting Nut. The Card Supporter can prevent add-on cards from bending caused by heavy loads.
A JACKED UP NEW PRODUCT FROM POWERCOLOR2010-07-06
New product designed to support graphics interface
Taipei, Taiwan –July 6, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced a professional graphics interface card supporter: the PowerColor PowerJack. As high-end graphics are becoming more powerful, the sizes are increasing as well as their weight. This poses a problem that gamers may not know they had. Owners of high-end graphics may be able to attest to the problem of the weight of the card bending in the case. A couple screws and the motherboard may not be enough to hold the heavier cards in place anymore.
This is where the PowerColor PowerJack comes in. The PowerJack supports the weight of the card from the back where it’s most needed. With its multistage extension function, it can extend its height from 61.25 mm up to 150 mm and it’s applicable to E-ATX / ATX / M-ATX motherboards and can be used in full tower, mid tower & mini tower chassis.
“The company is full of gamers and modders, so it’s no surprise that we discovered a need for a product like the PowerJack,” says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. “High performance cards are not going to get any smaller, so we saw a need to bring this to market, where we know it will be fully utilized.”
Want to see how it works? Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzmAtPfFhEQ for a demonstration.
The PowerJack will be available on July 15.
61.25mm ~ 150mm(Max.)
PC, NR, NBR
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: www.powercolor.com.
Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org